Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello there.

So, no sooner as I had made my last post, our laptop died. The whole motherboard crashed. Awesome. We were without a computer or internet for 2 months. It kind of sucked.

Then, Scott's friend told us he was getting rid of his laptop and would just give it to us! Thanks, Shawn!!!

So, here I am. We are still alive, functioning almost at normal level and enjoying life. Today is actually my 7th wedding anniversary. I can't believe we've been together this long, but then some days it feels like I've known Scott my whole life. Does anyone else feel this way? :)

Carrie turned 5 at the end of December, Duncan is 3 and Jack is now 7 months. It makes me sad that we are now closer to 1 yr old than birth. He is one of the happiest, fun, easy going babies in the world. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. We love him so much.

I hope all is well with you- I promise to try harder to post. I am slowly getting pictures moved over to this computer, so bear with me.

Enjoy these 2 pictures of Jack. This is how he is all day long!



3 comments:

  1. He is just so stinkin' cute! glad to see you're back in the land of the living ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Wow, I just noticed how awful my kitchen looks in that last picture. Ugh, nothing new... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for updates! :) Jack is a cutie. I can't wait to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete